* Bye Bye Suleymani Trump takes out Iran's terror-meister.
* Assassination Of Iranian General Soleimani ‘A Game Changer,’ Experts Say Expect more violence in the middle east following the assassination of Iran’s most prominent and proficient General.
* Israel-Iran conflict to be major Middle East issue in 2020 Neither Iran or Israel may seek war.
* If conflict erupts, Iran can call on the allies Soleimani himself cultivated The Iranian general helped build a vast network of Iranian influence through the region; now Iran could mobilize them to avenge his death and dramatically expand the battlefield.
* Iran Can No Longer Rely on Shia Militias to Fight its Wars The intense pressure Iran is facing over its continued meddling in Iraq is the key factor behind the recent upsurge of violence in the Middle East that has resulted in American warplanes carrying out their biggest attack in a decade on Iran-backed militias.
* 40% more Jewish visitors to Temple Mount compared to last Hanukkah The miracle of the oil menorah commemorated on Hanukkah took place at the Temple, according to Jewish tradition.
* Benjamin Netanyahu asks for immunity from prosecution The Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, has decided to seek parliamentary immunity from prosecution over corruption charges.
* The Top Five Challenges For Europe In 2020 2020 will be a big year for Europe with a fresh-faced Commission and one of its key members exiting the bloc.
* MSNBC Mocks Those Who Believe in Noah’s Ark, Implies Bible is “Fairy Tale” On the ‘Meet the Press’ program on Sunday morning, host Chuck Todd publicized a letter to the editor that he “found” from a Lexington Herald-Leader, written by David Bowles.
* Anti-Semitic Attacks in Brooklyn Continue Unabated Two female attackers yelled anti-Semitic slurs at a Jewish man in Brooklyn, N.Y., before shoving him to the ground when he tried to film the assault, law-enforcement sources and witnesses said on Wednesday.