* Iran's FM: We don't shy from crushing aggressors Iranian Foreign Minister issues a warning to the US after it deploys B-52 bomber aircraft to the Middle East.
Monday, January 18, 2021
* Trump orders shift in US military command for Middle East, Israel President Trump has ordered the Pentagon to include Israel in the U.S. military command structure for the Middle East, the Department of Defense (DOD) confirmed Friday, a major change meant to reflect an easing of tensions between Israel and several Arab countries.
* Israel under CENTCOM: Why does it matter? In another dividend of the recent normalization agreements between Israel and several Arab states, the US Defense Department announced that it would include Israel in its Central Command, or CENTCOM.
* Russia's FM: Syria must not be an Israel-Iran battlefield He argued that Israel should notify Russia about security threats in Syria rather than going after them. Israel's policy is to notify Russia before attacking such threats.
* Judea & Samaria Jewish population on the rise Judea and Samaria Jewish Population Stats Report is currently in the stage of production, to be released in January.
* Israel’s coming election may be decided on the religious right Netanyahu has no coalition without Naftali Bennett. Neither does Gideon Sa’ar. The fight is on.
* Biden to Visit UK First to Plot ‘Destiny of the World’ with Boris Johnson President-Elect Joe Biden will reportedly make his first international trip outside of North America to the United Kingdom to plot the “destiny of the world” with Prime Minister Boris Johnson, a source close to the 77-year-old Democrat has claimed.
* Germany, Turkey seek better EU-Turkish ties as tensions ease The German and Turkish foreign ministers have sought to boost prospects of better relations between Ankara and the European Union as Turkey and EU member Greece embark on much-awaited steps to solve a long-running dispute.
* A Global Calamity: 340,000,000 Christians Persecuted The "extreme persecution" that Christians experience in 10 of the absolute 12 worst nations comes from "Islamic oppression" or is occurring in Muslim majority nations.
* Trump's Top Ten Achievements for Israel As Joe Biden is busy announcing his plans, the White House produced a list of President Trump’s top achievements.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:55 AM