* 'Worst pandemic in century' will wipe out more than $4 TRILLION from global economy - Asian Development Bank The global economy will see a much bigger hit from the coronavirus pandemic than previously expected, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) has warned in its annual report.
* Iran World War 3 shock: Why coronavirus pandemic could end Tehran's nuclear plans Iran is one of the countries suffering the most during the coronavirus pandemic - and an Iranian expert has suggested to Express.co.uk that the deadly virus could lead to the end of Tehran's nuclear ambitions too.
* Meet the Sejjil: Iran's Terrifying Ballistic Missile (A Potential Nuclear Missile?) One of Iran's more capable missile designs is the Sejjil-and remarkably it is probably produced domestically. It could potentially hit parts of Europe-and carry a nuclear warhead.
* Coronavirus: Ultra-Orthodox Israeli town of Bnei Brak under lockdown An ultra-Orthodox Jewish town with one of the highest rates of coronavirus cases in Israel has been placed under effective lockdown.
* Israel and the Demise of the Global Village In the face of the steeply rising number of coronavirus patients and the breakneck speed of political changes in Israel, few people have stopped to notice that the world we have grown accustomed to living in for the past generation is falling apart.
* Coronavirus is Dismantling the Ultra-Orthodox Model A map of the coronavirus cases in Israel indicates it's spreading rapidly in the city of Bnei Brak, an ultra-Orthodox enclave in which, doctors believe, a very high proportion of the population is infected.
* Schengen isn't dead - yet. The real test is still to come The Schengen zone, Europe's free movement area, recently celebrated an important anniversary. 25 years ago on 26 March , internal border controls were lifted by all the participating states to the Schengen Convention.
* Coronavirus outbreak eats into EU unity The coronavirus crisis really brings into question what the EU is all about.
* Coronavirus crisis in France sparks antisemitic conspiracy theories Disease-related antisemitic conspiracy theories haven't been seen in France since the plagues of old. But with the new coronavirus pandemic, the strain is re-emerging.
* 'This is not mythology' Archaeology find in ancient Israel 'matching' Bible story revealed Archaeologists are hoping to uncover the secrets of the Bible after digging a famous site in Israel, leading one expert to claim the religious book "is not mythology".