* Top defense official: In 24 hours, Israel attacked various 'fronts' Official says stopping Hezbollah missiles top priority for Israel after Iran nukes.
* Nasrallah immediately after attack: 'Incident over' Senior official claims covert Israel operation to prevent Iranian hegemony; Suleimani not target for elimination: 'Death not in discourse.'
* Hezbollah says commanders ready, Israel orders more forces to border region Hezbollah said on Saturday its field commanders were ready to respond to an attack a week ago that the Lebanese group blamed on Israeli drones, after Israel’s military ordered extra forces to deploy near the border.
* Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq watvhing Israel-Hezbollah crisis closely It has regional implications because Iran’s allies and proxies, from Syria to Iraq and Yemen, are all impacted by how Hezbollah performs and how Israel responds.
* Israel and Hezbollah: Shadow-boxing with live weapons The most recent clash between Israel and the Hezbollah militant group in Lebanon may or may not be over, but the signs still point to a potentially catastrophic conflict ahead.
* Netanyahu says he will extend ‘Jewish sovereignty’ to all West Bank settlements As school year starts, PM vows to kids in Elkana there will be ‘no more displacements,’ echoing previous campaign pledges; top Arab MK Odeh: Premier is pushing for ‘war crime’.
* ‘The PA will build in Israeli-controlled parts of Area C’ The Palestinian Authority announced on Sunday that it was unilaterally canceling the division of Judea and Samaria into Areas A, B, and C, which has been in effect since the Oslo Accords were signed.
* The EU Is Battling Israel in Area C Ever since a decision in January 2012, the EU has been expressly committed to the expansion of illegal Palestinian settlement in Area C in conjunction with the PA.
* IRGC, Al Qods and Hizballah chiefs plot anti-Israel drive at secret Beirut summit DEBKAfile Exclusive: Only an extraordinary errand would have brought two top Iranian generals, IRGC chief Maj. Gen, Hossein Salami and Al Qods’ Qassem Soleimani, flying to Beirut for a secret conclave with Hizballah’s Hassan Nasrallah.
* IDF moving to strip weapons from Jewish settlements around Jerusalem The IDF ordered all settlements around Jerusalem to return IDF-issued weapons within 24 hours.