* Jewish Holidays, But No Jews Allowed on Temple Mount The joy of Rosh Hashanah will be lessened this year as Jews will be prohibited from entering their holy sites, forced to stand outside and peer in as Muslims celebrate their own holidays.
* Iraq: The Next Potential Israel-Iran Battleground According to the Reuters news agency, Iran has deployed "several dozens" of ballistic missiles to Iraq and is training its allied Shiite fighters to manufacture advanced rockets at various facilities in the country.
* US ambassador sees Golan remaining in Israeli hands 'forever' David Friedman suggests Trump administration could recognize strategic plateau bordering Syria as sovereign Israeli territory, weeks after John Bolton played down the idea.
* Jordan steps up support of East Jerusalem Palestinians The Cabinet has accepted recommendations to reduce passport fees and allow Jerusalem's Palestinians to renew their passports without the burden of travel to Amman.
* ANALYSIS: Israel Heavily Involved in Widening Syrian War The Syrian civil war is slowly turning into a regional conflict which has the potential to become a world war and Israel is heavily involved in it.
* Rabbi: The Messiah Might Have Already Come and We Didn't Notice As the Hebrew year 5778 comes to a close, Breaking Israel News asked several end-of-days experts about how this year fits into the Geula (redemption) process and whether the Messiah can be expected to arrive in 5779.
* Caroline Glick: Trump's 'Peace Process' Starts by Ending the Fake One President Donald Trump's decision last week to defund the UN Refugee Works Agency for Palestine (UNRWA) may not seems as significant as recognizing that Jerusalem is Israel's capital and transferring the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
* What Palestinians Mean When They Talk About A 'Two-State Solution' At a recent campaign-style rally, President Donald Trump said that Israel is going to have to pay a "higher price" in future negotiations for his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
* Why Hamas Escalated - and Why It Is Winning the Present Round The accumulated deterrence achieved in the three previous rounds of wide-scale fighting between Israel and Hamas in 2008-9, 2012, and 2014 has come to a temporary halt.
* Abbas: The Same Mistakes as Arafat The question that needs to be asked is: Is it Palestinian public opinion, brought on by decades of incitement, that is pressuring Abbas into embarking on his anti-peace and anti-Israel rhetoric?