* Hamas Lawmaker: Koran Says We Must Massacre Jews In a televised address, a Hamas lawmaker called for a "massacre" of Jews and for a "protection tax" to be imposed on them.
* Knesset Passes Aliyah Holiday Bill 'Yom Haaliyah' introduced as national celebration of Jewish immigration, enshrining core principle of Aliyah.
* Ukrainian forces withdraw from Crimean military bases Ukraine's armed forces have started a full withdrawal from their military bases in Crimea, correspondents say.
* WATCH: Russian state TV anchor says Jews brought Holocaust on themselves Russian television host Evelyn Zakamskaya is seen interviewing a guest about the recent crisis in Crimea.
* Hamas warns against Israeli reoccupation of Gaza At rally, Haniyeh says Israel will pay 'a very high price' should it heed Liberman's call to recapture the Strip.
* Analysis: Turkey as a model of Muslim democracy is in shambles A big loss for Erdogan's AK Party in upcoming local elections next Sunday could lay the way for a course correction from the opposition.
* Joseph Kony: US military planes to hunt LRA leader The US has announced it is sending military aircraft and more special forces to look for Ugandan rebel leader Joseph Kony.
* Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals The remains of more than 15,000 babies were incinerated as 'clinical waste' by hospitals in Britain with some used in 'waste to energy' plants.
* Most Israelis Not in Favor of Withdrawal from Judea and Samaria Poll reveals majority of Israelis don't support land concessions, cannot relate to Abbas as a 'partner for peace'.
* UK Schools 'Being Taken Over by Radical Muslims' Dept. of Education taking 'special measures' after several public schools targeted in organized 'Trojan Horse' takeover by Islamists.