* Russia imports Iranian teams for S-300s in Syria. Shocked alarm in US, Israel DEBKA Exclusive: The US and Israel were alarmed to learn that Moscow had decided to man the S-300 anti-air missiles sent to Syria with Iranian teams, DEBKAfile's exclusive sources report.
* IDF Increases Presence Alongside Gaza Border, After Uptick in Hamas Violence Additional troops and Iron Dome missile-defense systems have been deployed to the Israeli border with Gaza following an uptick in riots along the security fence.
* Netanyahu Says Israel Preparing for War With Gaza Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu issued a stark warning to the Palestinian Authority and to the international community during Sunday's cabinet meeting in Jerusalem.
* Fatah blames Israel for yesterday's murder of 2 Israelis Fatah claims Israel commits "terror and murder," but yesterday's killing of Israelis was merely an "operation".
* University of Michigan Lecture Compares Netanyahu to Hitler A mandatory lecture for University of Michigan art students reportedly featured a former Black Panther leader who compared Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to Adolf Hitler.
* Two years after pastor Andrew Brunson was jailed in Turkey, Sen. Lankford demands his release Republican Oklahoma Senator James Lankford once again called for the release of "unjustly" jailed U.S. Pastor Andrew Brunson on Sunday, exactly two years after Turkey imprisoned the American in the months following the failed July 2016 coup attempt.
* Iran's Idea of "Human Rights": Persecute Christians "The government often uses it [the charge of 'acting against national security'] against converts instead of the charge of apostasy... in an attempt to avoid international scrutiny." - Morning Star News, July 13, 2017.
* Europe paves the way for its decline Europe is declining. It's getting richer too slowly - so slowly that it's being left behind by the rest of the world.
* If Trump Wants the Ultimate Deal, He Must Not Repeat These Mistakes Israeli-Palestinian peace is elusive because both sides' and the United States' have made a series of damaging but preventable errors.
* World War 3 FEARS: Iranian General vows to DESTROY Israel in FURIOUS attack A TOP Iranian General has vowed to destroy Israel, warning "there will soon be no way to escape but the sea", raising fears of a major outbreak of conflict in the volatile Middle East.