* Danny Ayalon presents: The Truth About Jerusalem Critics of Trump's recent Jerusalem recognition claim Jerusalem ceased to be the Jewish capital 2,000 years ago. Are they right?
* Israel strikes Gaza Hamas sites after rocket attacks Israel says it has targeted sites in Gaza belonging to militant group Hamas in retaliation for rocket strikes.
* Commander Of Iranian-Backed Iraqi Militia Seen On Lebanese-Israeli Border Qais al-Khazaali is filmed overlooking northern Israeli towns of Metualla and Kiryat Shemona.
* Iraq declares war with Islamic State is over The Palestinian leader Mahmoud Aand Turkey's President e first 24 ecognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.Iraq has announced that its war against so-called Islamic State (IS) is over.
* Palestinian protests won't swell into mass resistance so long as Arab rulers and Iran see no gain The Palestinian Hamas finds itself shouting alone for a massive armed uprising, raising only muted echoes in the Arab world and the Palestinian street in protest at the US president's Jerusalem decision.
* "Trump Guided by God's Hand to Help Build Third Temple" President Donald Trump's epic proclamation on Wednesday acknowledging Jerusalem as the eternal capital of the Jewish people was a major step towards establishing the Third Temple and bringing the Messianic era, said a number of Jewish activists working to rebuild the Holy Temple.
* Turkish protesters: 'Jerusalem is ours and will remain so' Thousands of anti-Israel protesters march in Istanbul against Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
* European states: Trump's on al-Quds "unhelpful" Trump's reversal of decades of U.S. policy on Wednesday sparked a Palestinian 'day of rage' on Friday.
* City of discord: How Trump's decision on Jerusalem throws 70yrs of caution to the wind Trump's Jerusalem decision has undone 70 years of wary American policy in relation to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, undermining the status of the US as one of peace brokers in the region.
* Russia-China real gold standard means end of US dollar dominance The BRICS counties are considering starting an internal gold trading platform, according to Russian officials.