* Ayatollahs Riding a High-Speed Train to a Nuclear Bomb? The Ministry of Diaspora Affairs, headed by Minister Naftali Bennett (Jewish Home), has released an engaging new animated video.
* 'Hezbollah's Arsenal Similar to any National Army's' The IDF's Head of Operations, Major General Yoav Har-Even, spoke Tuesday at the "Combat Conference" and addressed the challenges of manning Israel's army.
* Israeli defense official: Iran can break out to nuclear weapons 'very quickly' Iran can break out to nuclear weapons "very quickly."
* Russian Prime Minister: We Are 'Approaching a Second Cold War' Russian prime minister Dmitry Medvedev says that "we are slowly but surely approaching a second cold war."
* Israel in danger without Egypt's army in Sinai, says al-Sisi Egyptian military chief turned presidential candidate Abdel Fattah al-Sisi has given Israel a clear reminder of the danger its faces.
* EU Officials Appalled at Rise of Anti-Semitism in Europe European Jewish Association (EJA) General Director Rabbi Menachem Margolin led a briefing for EU ambassadors and officials at week's end.
* China confronts U.S. envoy over cyber-spying accusations China summoned the U.S. ambassador after the United States accused five Chinese military officers of hacking into American companies to steal trade secrets.
* 74% of French Jews mulling emigration, poll shows Nearly 75 percent of thousands of French Jews who participated in a recent survey said they are considering emigrating.
* Replacement of EU foreign policy chief could complicate Iran talks Catherine Ashton, the British baroness who has held the EU's top foreign policy post for the past five years, may not be the critical decision-maker in the talks.
* Setting the Stage for the 'Isaiah 19' Highway We may well be living in the generation to witness Jesus' return, a pastor from Singapore told a conference in Jerusalem.