* 'Iran, Syria continuing nuke projects' "Iran and Syria are secretly working on nuclear technology in a manner which risks peace in the region and the world.
* Clinton urges stronger China ties Hillary Clinton has called for a deeper US-China partnership, on her first overseas tour as US secretary of state.
* PA official: US has given green light for Hamas-Fatah talks The new US Administration has given the Palestinian Authority a "green light" to talk to Hamas about the possibility of forming a Palestinian unity government.
* Credit crunch plays into China's shopping plans With the world suffering through a major credit crunch, China has suddenly gone shopping..
* Hamas gives Kerry letter to Obama Hamas official Ahmed Yousef on Saturday said he wrote a letter to US President Barack Obama, which was received by Senator John Kerry during a visit to Gaza.
* Kerry, Assad meet in Syria The United States and Syria are exploring the possibility of better relations after years of tension.
* Bibi: Let's join hands in unity gov't After the failure of his last-ditch effort to muster Kadima leader Tzipi Livni's support for a unity government on Friday, President Shimon Peres formally entrusted Likud chairman Binyamin Netanyahu with the task of building a coalition.
* What is behind Turkey's antagonism toward Israel? There are many different theories about Turkey's increasingly harsh criticism of Israel and its treatment of the Palestinians.
* Israel responds to Lebanon rocket A rocket fired from Lebanon has lightly wounded three people in northern Israel.* Hamas: Israel picked 'most dangerous' politician to lead it A Hamas spokesman on Friday said Israel had picked the "most extremist and most dangerous" to lead the country.