* Passover Passover or Pesach from Hebrew is a major, biblically derived Jewish holiday.
* Gaza-Israel border: Clashes 'leave 12 Palestinians dead and hundreds injured' Palestinians in Gaza have marched in their thousands to the Israeli border at the start of a six-week protest.
* US to leave Syrian battlefield 'very soon,' Trump declares Amid concerns about Iran extending its reach in war-torn country on Israel's border, president says to 'let other countries take care of it now'.
* European Powers Face Resistance to Iran Sanctions to Save Nuclear Deal At a closed-door meeting of EU ambassadors in Brussels on Wednesday, London, Paris and Berlin sought EU support for formal approval of the new sanctions in April, after proposing them in mid-March.
* Jordanian Minister Slams Israel for Allowing Jewish Ritual Near Al Aqsa "Israel must cease all such acts that offend Muslims worldwide and would only feed religious conflict and extremism in the region."
* EU plan to improve army logistics across Europe The European Commission launched on Wednesday (28 March) a plan to improve military mobility between member states, as part of a wider effort to step up its defence capacities.
* Vatican rebukes journalist who quoted Pope as denying hell The Vatican said the article "was the fruit of his reconstruction."
* Caroline Glick: Western Media Are Hamas's Partners in the War Against Israel On Friday, the Palestinian terror group Hamas, which controls the Gaza Strip, is inaugurating what it is calling "The March of Return."