* Christmas pilgrims gather in Bethlehem after hard year Christians suffered attacks by jihadists in Syria and Iraq; Palestinian celebrations muted after Gaza conflict.
* 17,500 Germans gather to sing Christmas Carols against Islamisation The German PEGIDA movement held its largest meeting yet last night to protest what they call the 'Islamisation of the Western World', despite stiff opposition from all sections of Germany's elite including politicians, media, and the arts.
* IS captures Jordanian pilot after warplane crashes in Syria Islamic State (IS) militants have captured the pilot of a Jordanian warplane that crashed in northern Syria, Jordan's military has confirmed.
* A snapshot of Christmas in Iran Iran's Christian Armenian minority is storming the gift shops in Tehran, buying them out of all their ornaments, Santa figures and pine trees to hang in their stores and homes.
* Holiday lights and holy sites: Christians head to Jerusalem on Christmas Eve A combination of kitschy holiday decor and historic holy sites draw Christians to the Old City to celebrate the birth of Jesus.
* Hamas Continues Rocket Test Prep for Next War Two rockets shot into sea after attack on Israel last Friday, as the Gaza terror leaders gear up for next assault on Jewish state.
* Was Jesus born in a different Bethlehem? An Antiquities Authority archaeologist argues that the Christian savior hailed from Galilee, not Judea
* What would Jesus think about Israel? Just ask Iran's supreme leader Tehran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, used his Twitter account to lambaste Israel by invoking Jesus.
* It's a Black Christmas for the Christians of the Middle East As 2014 draws to a close, ancient communities of faith confront the destruction of their world.
* Christmas Season Brings Christianity under Renewed Attack in India Christmas-related anti-Christian violence and harassment have begun as Hindu extremists undertake an aggressive effort to "reconvert" tribal people to Hinduism, sources said.