* NY police: Terror suspects aimed for 'jihad' Four men arrested after planting what they thought were explosives near a synagogue and a Jewish center.
* Russia could deploy missiles near Poland: Officer Russia could deploy its latest Iskander missiles close to Poland if plans to install U.S. Patriots on Polish soil go ahead.
* 'We reserve operational freedom on Iran' Israel will not let Iran attain nuclear weapons capability, said Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's National Security Adviser Uzi Arad on Thursday.
* Clinton to PM-No more settlement construction Sharp differences emerged between the US and Israel over the settlement issue on Wednesday .
* Nasrallah: US and Israel plotting Iran-Sunni strife Hizbullah leader Hassan Nasrallah on Wednesday accused the United States and Israel of trying to foment strife between Sunni Arab countries and Shi'ite Iran.
* PA officials 'surprised' by US Middle East plan Palestinian Authority officials said on Wednesday that they had been "surprised" to hear about US President Barack Obama's new peace plan from the Israeli media.
* Israeli Arabs blast plan for PA to cede Temple Mount sovereignty The northern branch of the Islamic Movement blasted Thursday a proposal for the Palestinian Authority to relinquish sovereignty over the Temple Mount in exchange for international Islamic control of the site.
* EU sets low expectations for Russia summit EU envoys at a summit in the Russian Far East on Thursday (21 May) and Friday will voice worries over energy security and trade tariffs.
* Up to 200,000 Pakistanis stranded in Swat Up to 200,000 civilians have been stranded by a Pakistani army offensive against Taliban militants in the Swat valley.
* Iran claims missile test with Europe in range Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claimed to have sucessfully tested another ballistic missile capable of reaching Europe.