* Russia to Move Air Defenses to Syria 'Soon,' Warns Israel Against Attack "If Israel decides to carry out rocket strikes on the deployment locations of the S-300, the consequences will be catastrophic for all sides."
* Trump starts indirect negotiations with Iran ahead of his summit with Kim The French president, the German Chancellor and the Iranian Foreign minister are present in the US this week, all bent on saving the 2015 nuclear accord.
* Report Hints at Trump's Frustration Over Israeli Settlements Many right-wing Israelis felt it was too good to be true.
* Sex Scandals, Boycotts and ISIS Threats: Iraq Prepares for Elections Almost 7,000 register to run in elections, one quarter of the candidates are women.
* UN, Russia, EU, Germany, France reiterate support for nuclear deal A nuclear non-proliferation conference in Geneva heard repeated calls for parties to the deal - the United States, China, Russia, Britain, France and Germany - to ensure its implementation and preservation, Reuters reported.
* Poland Marks 75th anniversary of Warsaw Ghetto Uprising Poland marked the 75th anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising on Thursday with Polish and Jewish leaders praising the heroism and determination of the fighters against near certain death.
* Iran: Nuclear deal is 'all or nothing' - no plan B Top Iranian diplomat warns President Trump nuclear deal is 'all or nothing', says Iran won't accept modifications to deal.
* Macron: There's no 'plan B' for Iran deal French President urges Trump to stay in Iran deal as long as there is no better option.
* Russia, China vow to block any US attempt to 'sabotage' nuke deal with Iran Iran's foreign minister warns there's 'no plan B' for international accord: 'It's either all or nothing'.
* Israeli minister vows to help Ethiopian Jews move to Israel In Addis Ababa on first official visit to Africa, Ayelet Shaked says she will do everything in her power to help estimated 8,000 remaining Jews.