* Russian ambassador to Turkey Andrei Karlov shot dead in Ankara A Turkish policeman has shot dead Russia's ambassador to Turkey, Andrei Karlov, apparently in protest at Russia's involvement in Aleppo.
* To Russia with love: Trump's dreams of Kremlin power President-elect spent 30 years trying to build ties in a country that mesmerizes him for its real estate and its tough leadership.
* How many Jews are there in the world? Israel celebrates Week of Connection to Diaspora Jewry in attempt to strengthen ties between State of Israel and Jews around the word.
* IDF uncovers massive weapons factory in Hevron IDF forces operating in Judea overnight uncovered one of the largest underground gun factories ever found in Judea and Samaria.
* Who's afraid of Donald Trump in the Middle East? Not much can be ascertained about President-elect Donald Trump's administration future policies for the Middle East - any more than for most other parts of the world, except that his starting points are likely to be diametrically opposed to those of Barack Obama.
* Light In a Dark World! When the stars lined up to lighten the path of the Wise Men as they travelled from the East to worship the new-born King of the Jews, it was the dawning of an amazing new era.
* Comment: The colonial origins of US policy on Jerusalem Any US attempt to move the embassy to Jerusalem should be coupled with a deeper consular commitment to the Palestinians.
* Mossad chief gives secret intelligence briefing to Trump staff Mossad chief makes clandestine trip to US to meet with incoming Trump administration.
* 'End the slaughter in Aleppo - bring back the Caliphate!' As condemnation of the nearly six-year old civil war in Syria, in which roughly half a million people have died.
* With plenty of Hamas help, IS deepens its war against Egypt Gaza's terrorist rulers are still providing Sinai Province group with weapons and medical aid, despite a supposed thaw in their relations with Cairo.