* Israel vs Iran: Are Israel and Iran on verge of war? Why do they despise each other? Israel and Iran have openly despised one another since 2005. But are the two countries on the verge of war?
* Iranian Official in Syria: Israel does not have a future in the region Hussein Amir Abdullahian described "the occupying regime of Israel as a destabilizing cancer and the root cause of insecurity and instability in the region."
* Iran, Russia and Syria: strategic convergence Moscow views cooperation with Tehran as an important condition for ensuring Russia's national interests and strengthening stability in the South Caucasus, Central Asia and the Middle East.
* Gaza Leader: 'Palestinians Around the World Are Preparing to Kill Jews in Diaspora' A leader in Gaza stated that the Palestinians in America and Europe have been preparing to kill all the Jews, giving the world one week before all of the Palestinians around the world "slaughter and kill... every Jew on planet earth."
* Iran rejects suggestion its missile programme is negotiable Iran has rejected suggestions it is willing to discuss its missile programme with the US.
* Israel's military to increase protection of strategic sites from Hezbollah missiles Israeli Air Force to build hardened aircraft hangers at a cost of $10 million.
* Iran-Syria rift: Tehran calls on Assad to explain his contacts with "Iran's enemies" Exclusive: An Iranian diplomat made a sudden appearance in Damascus on Monday, July 16, demanding that the Syrian ruler Bashar Assad explain his interaction with anti-Iran elements, DEBKAfile reveals.
* NATO-linked pundits say Russia is set for 'regional war' in Europe, but do the facts back it up? A pair of German pundits, including a retired top NATO officer, tried their best to warn the world about nuclear-weapons-wielding Russia, but it was in fact the West that did everything to threaten Moscow, experts told RT.
* The Gulf States and the New Silk Road The rise of the People's Republic of China over the past two decades has significantly changed the global economy.
* Survey: 93 percent of tourists to Israel in 2018 had a 'good to excellent' time A whopping 93% of tourists who visited Israel in 2018 rated their experience as "good to excellent," according to the annual Israel Tourism Ministry Inbound Tourism Survey, released on Sunday.