* An electromagnetic pulse attack - the "other" Iranian nuclear threat Some experts say Tehran may be preparing for an EMP strike - which could "fry" electrical grids, with devastating consequences.
* 'Drone Infiltration Amounts to Declaration of War' The Hizbullah UAV infiltration into Israel "amounts to a declaration of war" says former Lebanese Prime Minister Siniora.
* Iran: New Long-Range Drone Can Carry a Bomb Iran's Air Defense Base Commander has announced it has built an new unmanned long-range drone (UAV) that can carry a bomb.
* 'Troops in Sinai on high alert after Gaza strike' Egyptian security officials tell Palestinian news agency 'Ma'an' they expect retaliation after IDF assassinates Palestinian jihadi leader.
* The Region: Empowering the Middle East's radicals There are two problems with US policy toward the Middle East: both the analysis and response aren't just wrong, they make things much worse.
* 'Iran's Gestapo' Rounds Up Christians Iranian police, termed 'Iran's Gestapo' by a Christian news site, has arrested between 100 and 400 Christians and thrown them into prisons.
* EU to Tighten Screws on Iran The European Union is set to respond to Iran's lack of cooperation on inspections of its nuclear sites by tightening the economic screws.
* PM: Israel can deal with Iran threat Ahead of vote on 18th Knesset's dissolution, Netanyahu says Israel facing 'greatest security-related challenges since its inception.' Peres: Iran regime threatens entire world.
* Obama Urged to Cut Ties with Muslim Brotherhood Simon Wiesenthal Center urges Obama to cut off contacts with the Muslim Brotherhood after anti-Semitic call for Jihad against Israel.
* Turkey bans all Syrian flights over its territory Syrian planes have been banned from Turkish air space, the Turkish foreign ministry has announced.