* Palestinians inciting terror to influence Israeli politics, security official says Amid the recent political turmoil, security forces are concerned about an upswing in attempts to carry out terrorist attacks .
* A failure to see why Jerusalem matters to the other Muslims and Jews around the world are today facing a fearsome specter, that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is increasingly turning into a war between our two religions.
* US Congress passes Israel strategic partnership bill The landmark US-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014 passed its final legislative hurdle and advanced to the White House for President Barack Obama's signature during a Wednesday evening Congressional session.
* Crimea is Russia's Temple Mount, Putin says In an annual speech ranging from economy to school tests, Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday evoked religious imagery and defended the Kremlin's aggressive foreign policy as necessary for his country's sheer survival.
* It's official: America is now No. 2 Chinese economy overtakes the U.S.'s to become the largest.
* President Putin urges Russian resilience for hard times President Vladimir Putin has warned Russians of hard times ahead and urged self-reliance, in his annual state-of-the nation address to parliament .
* The Night Sky in December: A new cold war waged not on Earth, but in space A war not with nuclear-tipped missiles but with destructive laser beams, travelling at the speed of light and reaching their targets 50,000 times faster than today's missiles.
* The 'New Anti-Semitism' Comes of Age - And How to Deal With It In the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks on the United States, internationally acclaimed author, lecturer and Arutz Sheva columnist Prof. Phyllis Chesler walked over to her COMPUTER and typed the sentence: "Now we are all Israelis."
* U.S. Confirms ISIS Has Training Camps in Libya The head of the U.S. Africa Command said on Wednesday that Washington is "very carefully" watching what he described as "nascent" Islamic State (ISIS) training camps in Libya.
* Syria chemical weapons bases' destruction to begin The destruction of 12 chemical weapons facilities in Syria is expected to start later this month, and the work should be complete by the end of June 2015, UN diplomats said Wednesday.