* Exclusive: IDF indicts Palestinians for plot to kill FM Liberman Three Palestinians from West Bank charged with conspiracy to commit murder for devising assassination plan against foreign minister in mid-August as response to Gaza war.
* Anti-IS coalition heads to Brussels for first meeting The 60-odd members of the US-led global coalition to counter Islamic State (IS) are to meet for the first time in early December in Brussels.
* Islamist Sheikh Declares 'Third Intifada Has Begun' Islamic Movement head Raed Salah calls for violence from Arabs in Judea and Samaria, tells PA to give them a 'free environment' to do so.
March Aim of moving deadline is allegedly to remove sanctions on Tehran in exchange for curbs on its atomic program.
* Police remain vigilant as Hamas calls for 'day of rage' on Friday Police assessing potential security threat and deliberating whether to impose age restrictions for Friday prayers at Temple Mount.
* Sisi: Egypt won't allow terror from its territory toward Israel Egyptian president says he recently told Netanyahu there is need to give Palestinians hope in order to make peace with Israelis.
* 'Leviathan gas reservoir to begin flowing by early 2018' One of basin's stakeholders, Delek Drilling, makes announcement in company's 3rd quarter financial report for 2014.
* New kid's Israeli archaeology game launched for iPhone The Israel Antiquities Authority's 'Dig Quest: Israel' app features Dead Sea Scrolls, Genesis, 10 Commandments and psalms.
* Almost 1,000 dead since east Ukraine truce - UN An average of 13 people have been killed daily in eastern Ukraine since a 5 September ceasefire came into place, the UN human rights office says.
* Why Netanyahu thinks blaming Abbas is vital for peace Tuesday's attack originated not in the terrorists' fevered imagination, the PM insists, but in the mainstream Palestinian insistence that Jewish independence here is illegitimate. And that has to change.