* Temple Mount is Jewish for a Day The Temple Mount became Jewish again, at least for one day, on Tuesday.
* Israel denounces US for accepting Abbas's Hamas-backed government Jerusalem on Monday night slammed the United States for announcing that it will work with the new Palestinian unity government.
* Prayers on Tisha B'Av on the Temple Mount? The Women in Green (WIG) movement has asked for the Israel police's response to its request to hold a rally on the night of Tisha B'Av.
* Syria election: Assad win expected amid civil war Syria is holding a presidential election in government-held areas, amid heightened security.
* Ukraine crisis: 'Heavy fighting' around Sloviansk Heavy fighting is taking place in and around the rebel-held city of Sloviansk in eastern Ukraine.
* Israel flowing with increased levels of Milk and Honey The land of milk and honey is still living up to its name, according to data the Central Bureau of Statistics released.
* Chinese General Says U.S. Foreign Policy Has 'Erectile Dysfunction' Problems A Chinese general used a regional security conference this weekend to tell a global audience that U.S. rhetoric about the South China Sea risks provoking Beijing.
* Celebrate Shavuot with water, shortcakes and community There are several ways to celebrate Shavuot, and you can tailor your approach according to your priorities.
* Assad hiding chemical arms in remote mountainside, activist charges Opposition figures accused the Syrian regime of hiding chemical weapons in remote Alawite regions of northwestern Syria.
* Former American UN Envoy Slams 'Despicable' Taliban Deal America's former ambassador to the United Nations has branded Washington's recent prisoner swap deal with the Taliban as "despicable".