* Turkish Authorities: ISIS behind Istanbul airport attack Turkish police claim that Islamic State is behind yesterday's attack in Istanbul.
* Rabbi Ariel: Temple Mount is front line for Hamas Head of Temple Institute, Rabbi Yisrael Ariel, calls on government to close Temple Mount to Muslims in wake of riots.
* Istanbul Ataturk airport attack: Deaths rise to 41 as Turkey mourns Turkey is observing a national day of mourning after a gun and suicide bomb attack on Istanbul's Ataturk airport killed 41 people, including 13 foreign nationals.
* Benghazi report revealed: Surprise allies, security snafus Sacrificed for politics: 4 Americans die as State Department worries about offending Libya. The rest rescued by Qhaddafi supporters.
* EU Army on way? EU cannot rely on NATO and needs new defence policy says Brussels chief The European Union cannot rely on NATO to protect its member states from external threats and must develop a policy of collective defence that allows it to "act autonomously if and when necessary".
* Cabinet approves Turkey reconciliation agreement Despite opposition from Bennett, Shaked and Liberman, government passes controversial normalization deal.
* Islam Bigger Threat Than China in the Philippines Crushing Islamist militants in the Philippines will take precedence over territorial disputes in the South China Sea, the incoming defense minister said on Wednesday, and spending on military hardware would reflect that.
* ISIS repels US-backed Syria rebel offensive British-trained New Syrian Army rebel group briefly took control of Al-Hamdan airbase, before being pushed back by jihadists.
* Putin orders government to start 'normalizing' trade with Turkey Russian, Turkish presidents hold first phone call since rift began over downing of Russian plane, agree to meet.
* Just Days After Brexit, EU Releases Plan For Further Expansion, An EU Army, AND Turkish Membership The European Union (EU) is going through an 'existential crisis' that can only be solved through more military integration, Turkish accession and the creation of a 'true union', EU chiefs have said.