* 'Iran may reach key point for nuclear bomb by 2014' US nonproliferation experts say America, allies should intensify sanctions, urge Obama to clearly threaten military action.
* 'Fortress mentality will leave Israel isolated' Jordan's Abdullah tells AIPAC delegates that stalemate in Palestinian-Israeli peace efforts will "plunge region into unknown."
* Data: Arab Growth Slows, Still Higher than Jewish Rate While the Arab growth rate continues to decline, it is still higher than that of the Jewish population in the country.
* Iran spying on Israel from Syria, says Pentagon Signals intelligence stations, including one in the Golan, are meant to supply information to Hezbollah.
* Mali-based Islamists pledge attacks on French soil A military offensive to reclaim Mali's north from Islamist forces entered a fourth day on Monday, as al Qaeda linked-rebels promised to launch attacks on French soil in retaliation to the government's decision to intervene in the unstable West African country.
* North Korea 'preparing for new nuclear test' North Korea vowed on Monday to strengthen its defences amid concerns the country may conduct a nuclear test as a follow-up to last month's long-range rocket launch.
* Assad 'Living on Warship' Unconfirmed report in Saudi newspaper says Syrian strongman travels to Syria by helicopter to attend meetings.
* EU reportedly to offer new Middle East peace plan Israeli sources fear European initiative for a two-state solution will force Israel "into a corner".
* EU countries back France on Mali air strikes Fellow EU countries and the US have backed France's decision to bomb rebels in north Mali.
* Hamas Tests Improved Long-Range Missiles Hamas recently test fired improved long-range missiles from a training base in what was once Gush Katif, PA media reported.