* Netanyahu Likens ICC 'Anti-Semitic' Decree to That of Ancient Greeks Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday charged the International Criminal Court of "pure anti-Semitism" over its announcement that it will investigate so-called Israeli war crimes in the Palestinian territories.
* Netanyahu thanks Christians for standing up for Israel in Christmas video Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday that if it hadn't been for Christians' support, Israel would never have been founded, in his Christmas wishes addressing Christians in Israel and all over the world.
* Jordan Valley annexation plans halted after ICC statement Benjamin Netanyahu's plans to annex the West Bank's Jordan Valley have reportedly entered a 'deep freeze'.
* The cruise missiles that struck IRGC Air Force HQ in Syria - a telling blow for Iran's Mid-East plans The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Air Force chief, Gen. Amir-Ali Hajizadeh, escaped the fate of the "three foreigners" killed when 3-4 cruise missiles flew from warships off the Syria coast on Sunday night, Dec. 22, and crashed into his Syrian headquarters at Agraba, south of Damascus.
* Iran's Afghan mercenaries threaten Israel: Final target is the Golan Other photos posted recently about the Fatemiyoun show them training near Albukamal and include details of protests against their presence in Deir Ezzor.
* EU urges Libya's warring factions to 'cease all military actions' The EU has called on forces allied to rival Libyan governments to return to the negotiating table and end the conflict by political means.
* Iran Warns Activating Trigger Mechanism 'Coup de Grace' to JCPOA The head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) says if the European signatories to the landmark 2015 nuclear deal with Iran, officially known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), activate the 'trigger mechanism' to mount pressure on Iran, it will mean the demise of the deal.
* Palestinians: 'Foreigners' in an Arab Country Instead of helping the Palestinians who are being arrested and killed and tortured in Iraq, the UN, EU and "pro-Palestinian" groups are busy spouting hate against Israel.
* Italian exorcist says society risks collapse due to 'aggressive Satanism' One long-time Catholic exorcist has sounded an alarm over what he called an uptick in "aggressive Satanism," especially among young people, which he insists is due in part to the rapid growth of cultural secularism and a lack of strong role models.
* Pope Reinvents Church: Nixes Traditions, Claims Jesus is 'Refugee', and Now: 'Eco-Sins' Pope Francis' Christmas address shocked many as he rejected tradition, Western culture and compared Jesus in Bethlehem to a refugee.