* Hamas, Islamic Jihad agree to stand together in future fight with Israel Qatar says aid to Gaza will continue.
* It's official. It's a Palestinian "value" to murder Israeli men on their way to prayer Two Israelis, Rabbi Nehemiah Lavi and Aharon Bennett, were stabbed to death in October 2015 by 19-year-old Palestinian terrorist Muhannad Halabi.
* 'When will IDF win in Samaria?' Jewish residents demand of defense minister This is not the first time the Jewish residents of Kadumim have approached the government to take care of the riots.
* Russia to modernize Syria port, build railway across Syria to Persian Gulf Major commercial projects could potentially make it easier for Tehran to increase its influence in Israel's northeastern neighbor.
* Are Israel and Iran preparing for war? While much of the international and domestic US media focuses on the Trump impeachment scandal, there are many signs that a major conflict could break out in the Middle East.
* What Israel Can Learn From The Hasmoneans Stop me if you've heard this one: Israel is locked in conflict over how to treat non-Jewish people living in the land.
* Turkey's East-West Carpet Trading In addition, Turkey is in talks with Russia to purchase a second batch of the S-400 system, including coproduction and technology transfer options. If the S-400 system is operated in Turkey, Moscow could find a built-in cyber backdoor to spy on NATO assets.
* Poland may have to leave EU, Supreme Court warns Poland could have to leave the EU over its judicial reform proposals, the country's Supreme Court has warned.
* Family, church seek to bring 2-year-old girl back to life through prayer, song and praise After the sudden death of their daughter last week, one family has taken the unusual step of enlisting others at a California megachurch to attempt to bring the child back to life.
* End of the world: Why Pope's 2020 resignation 'will fulfil 900-year-old doomsday prophecy' THE POPE could resign in 2020, in what would be the final piece of a 900-year-old prophecy marking the end of the world, according to a source close to the Vatican leader.