* Protesters Clash Again on Cairo’s Streets The Egyptian government broadened its crackdown on Thursday to the international news media and human rights workers.
* Pro-Mubarak rioters chase reporters in Cairo hotels Supporters of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak are storming hotels in Cairo and chasing journalists.
* Muslim Brotherhood wants end to Egypt-Israeli peace deal Egypt's banned Muslim Brotherhood movement has unveiled its plans to scrap a peace treaty with Israel if it comes to power.
* Region incredulous at speed with which U.S. betrayed Mubarak Israel and neighboring states have been stunned by what was termed the U.S. betrayal of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.
* Ben-Eliezer: Americans Don't Realize What They've Done Binyamin Ben-Eliezer - a former army general, Labor Party Chairman and Cabinet minister - praises Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.
* First Time? UFO 'Sighted' Over Temple Mount At least three videos taken simultaneously appear to show an unidentified flying lighted object - a UFO, in common parlance - hovering directly over the Temple Mount late this past Thursday night.
* 'Go now' EU countries tell Mubarak, as Egypt faces Tiananmen moment Germany, France and the UK have told Egyptian leader Hosni Mubarak to begin the transition to democracy "now."
* Police find 2nd Temple-era coins, jugs during arms raid Police officers stumbled on a large stash of jugs and coins dating back from the Second Temple era in the Galilee village of Mazara.
* World food prices at fresh high, says FAO The FAO Food Price Index, which measures the wholesale price of basic foods within a basket, averaged 231 points last month, up by 3.4% from December.
* Exoplanet hunt turns up 54 potentially habitable worlds Astronomers have identified some 54 new planets where conditions may be suitable for life.