* Scientists Set Doomsday Clock at Two-Minutes to Midnight Scientists from the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, Science and Security Board have set the Doomsday Clock 30 seconds closer to two minutes before midnight, the most dire setting since the US and the Soviet Union stood poised for nuclear apocalypse at the height of the cold war.
* Glazov Gang: Islam's Claim to the Temple Mount This new edition of The Glazov Gang features filmmaker Pierre Rehov. He discusses his new film: Unveiling Jerusalem, which embarks on a journey in search of a Temple and the Truth.
* Report: Trump Prepared to Kick Palestinians Out of Washington US President Donald Trump won't stop merely as cutting financial aid if the Palestinian Authority doesn't change its belligerent tune, and soon.
* High profile Russian delegation in Israel shortly after Putin-Netanyahu Moscow talks Russia's National Security Adviser Nikolai Patrushev and deputy foreign, justice and public security ministers arrived in Jerusalem Tuesday, Jan. 30, along with senior military and intelligence generals.
* Kabbalist: Rare Astronomical Confluence On Holiday Is Bad Omen For Arab Nations This Wednesday evening, a rare confluence of astronomical events resulting in a "super blue blood moon" for parts of the world will accompany the beginning of an auspicious day of the Hebrew calendar, which is Tu B'Shvat (the 15th day of the month of Shvat), the arboreal New Year.
* Palestinians Burn Effigies of Trump and Pence in Bethlehem The protest called the United States and Israel representatives of "real terrorism."
* In Amman, Abbas and Abdullah Discuss Trump's Decisions Since Trump announced his decisions on Jerusalem, Abbas has said the Palestinians will no longer participate in an American- dominated peace process.
* Eurozone growth hit 10-year high in 2017 The eurozone's economy grew at its fastest pace for a decade in 2017, according to official figures.
* McAfee: Half the world will be using cryptocurrencies in 5 years Cryptocurrencies will become a ubiquitous form of moolah in under half a decade, John McAfee told RT, doubling down on his optimistic forecast for cryptos despite bitcoin's recent slump.
* Palestinian Blackmail: US Is Our Enemy The Palestinians' mock trial and "execution" of Trump and Pence gives the Palestinians a green light to target Americans physically.