* New footage from Marmara ship: 'Millions of martyrs to Gaza' Foreign Ministry publishes video found among belongings of Turkish flotilla passenger.
* Egypt refuses to stop flotillas Cairo newspaper "A-Dar" reported Friday that Israel issued a request to Egypt to prevent aid ships from Iran reaching Gaza via the Suez Canal.
* Iran says UN sanctions show double standard Iran's top security body on Friday railed against the latest U.N. sanctions imposed over Tehran's controversial nuclear program.
* Iran could fire 'hundreds' of missiles at Europe: Gates US intelligence has shown Iran could launch an attack against Europe with "scores or hundreds" of missiles.
* Medvedev Sees Risk to Euro Russian President Dmitry Medvedev expressed doubts about the future of Europe's common currency and said the Gulf of Mexico oil spill could threaten the survival of BP PLC.
* UN warns of gangs' global muscle International crime networks now enjoy such an extensive reach that the gangs behind them must be regarded as a significant economic power.
* Death toll in Kyrgyzstan clashes could be 'much higher' Kyrgyzstan's interim leader Roza Otunbayeva has said the death toll in the country's worst ethnic violence in decades could be as high as 2,000.
* Russia's Medvedev raps EU, US sanctions against Iran Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has criticised the unilateral US and EU sanctions on Iran that go beyond those approved by the UN Security Council.
* Putin boasts new jet fighter better than U.S. plane Putin watched a test flight of a "fifth-generation" stealth fighter, dubbed the T-50 and billed as Russia's first all-new warplane since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991.
* Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL From U.S. Air Force Base A nationwide alert has been issued for 17 members of the Afghan military who have gone AWOL from an Air Force base in Texas.