* A DESPERATE CRY FROM IRAQ'S CHRISTIANS Iraq's Christian leaders have just made a desperate cry for help.
* Cabinet ministers: IDF may have to reconquer all or part of Gaza to ensure security Likud Minister Erdan says operation can't be stopped until a demilitarized Gaza is ensured; says Israel may have to reconquer northern Gaza.
* IDF shows photos of alleged Hamas rocket sites dug into hospital, mosques The IDF on Monday released declassified photos showing how Hamas uses hospitals, mosques, and playgrounds as rocket launch sites.
* EU under pressure to broaden Russia sanctions The US and the UK are putting pressure on the EU to impose tougher sanctions on Russia in the wake of the Malaysia Airlines disaster.
* Wave of anti-Semitic rallies hits cities across Germany Jewish community braces itself ahead of Friday's Al Quds Day March, which will be 'so extreme' even some far leftists are boycotting
* Nasrallah states Hezbollah's support for fight in Gaza Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah vowed to support "the resistance in Gaza in any way necessary " in its fight against the IDF.
* MH17 plane crash: Dutch experts examine bodies Pro-Russian rebels have allowed Dutch investigators to examine bodies from the crashed Malaysia Airlines plane at a railway station in eastern Ukraine.
* Obama Seen Gaining on Putin as U.S. Prods EU on Sanctions President Barack Obama's response to the downing of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 over Ukraine reflects the consensus of U.S. officials that time, evidence, and world opinion are increasingly on his side as he takes on Russian President Vladimir Putin.
* Rioters Hurl Firebomb at Paris Synagogue Le Figaro reported Sunday that a synagogue at Sarcelles, in the Val d'Oise area of Paris, was targeted.
* Why Israel Attacked a Densely-Populated Gaza Neighborhood More than two weeks into the current Gaza war, Israel on Sunday suffered its first bout of serious international condemnation after a day of bloody fighting that left dead 13 Israeli soldiers and at least 70 Palestinians.