* Saudi Arabia brokers new truce in Yemen Saudi Arabia has brokered a fresh truce between a powerful Yemeni tribal federation and forces loyal to President Ali Abdullah Saleh.
* New Al Qaeda Video: American Muslims Should Buy Guns, Start Shooting People In a new video message released on the internet Friday, American-born al Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn calls on Muslims living in America to carry out deadly one-man terrorist acts.
* Tradition Today: The significance of Sinai It was the Exodus that made us a free people. It was Sinai that made us a holy nation.
* Syrians relive Hama massacre A Syrian city that was bombed into submission three decades ago after a crushed uprising has become a new center for protest and violence.
* Gates: US ready to use force against cyber attackers Defense secretary says it must be decided what punishments hackers could face for committing what he called "acts of war."
* Obama delays relocation of US Embassy to Jerusalem Following the practice of his predecessors, President Barack Obama has invoked US national security interests to notify Congress he will not move the US Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
* 'No calm in Mideast as long as Israel exists' Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Friday repeated his assertion that there will be no tranquility in the Middle East as long as Tehran's archenemy, Israel, continues to exist.
* Muslim Group Offends Some Christians With Jesus Advertisements "Jesus: A prophet of Islam" states the provocative tagline in a "public awareness" advertising campaign launched by a Muslim group in Australia's largest city.
* Germany steps up hunt for deadly E.coli source Racing to curb the spread of a killer food bug, Germany set up a task force on Friday to hunt down the source of a highly toxic strain of E.coli.
* China Has Divested 97 Percent of Its Holdings in U.S. Treasury Bills China has dropped 97 percent of its holdings in U.S. Treasury bills.