* Don't say it can't be done There is only one way to avoid a nuclear Iran: to attack it ~ Any deal, bad or somewhat bad, won't change that ~ The IDF has already proved it can do the impossible; it can also do the unthinkable ~ Ultimately, we cannot trust anyone but ourselves.
* France: Israel Will Attack Iran It's not just that the West risks upsetting Israel by signing a poor nuclear deal with Iran, warned a French lawmaker at the weekend, insisting that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will follow through on his threat to attack the Islamic Republic.
* Kerry: Iran, not France, scuttled nuclear deal Secretary of state denies daylight with Paris over terms, says compromise with Tehran will provide Israel with 'greater security'.
* Disappointed with the US, Saudi Arabia eyes the bomb Egypt and 'maybe even Turkey' will also seek to acquire atomic weapons if Iran's nuclear ambitions aren't reined in, expert says.
* Islamists Threaten: Al Aqsa is 'a Volcano' Islamic Movement concerned Israel will divide the Temple Mount to Jewish and Arab areas, opposed to equal prayer rights on the Mount.
* CIA warily watches for threats to U.S. now that 87 nations possess drones The age of the drone is here, and U.S. intelligence agencies are warily monitoring their proliferation around the globe.
* ATHEIST 'MEGA-CHURCHES' TAKE ROOT ACROSS US, WORLD It looked like a typical Sunday morning at any mega-church. Several hundred people, including families with small children, packed in for more than an hour of rousing music, an inspirational talk and some quiet reflection. The only thing missing was God.
* Hamas, Palestinian Authority Clash Over Arafat Accusations Hamas prevents commemorative celebrations for Arafat in light of PA-backed study; PA: Hamas 'doesn't care' about Arafat's death.
* Khamenei's massive business empire revealed Special report by Reuters reveals massive holdings by Iran's supreme leader, unearths complex web of corporations, valued at $95 billion, more than Iran's oil exports. If Khamenei were owner he would be richest man in world
* Netanyahu: I Won't be Silenced on Israel's Security Netanyahu: I Won't be Silenced on Israel's Security