* Are Israel and the US planning to attack Iran? An Israeli strike against Iran is extremely complicated and has always been viewed in the IDF as a last resort.
Friday, November 13, 2020
* Muslim Brotherhood gleeful at the prospect of a Biden presidency Most major Muslim organizations in the U.S. are linked to the Muslim Brotherhood, which has the stated goal (according to a captured internal document) in America of “eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within, and sabotaging its miserable house.”
* Introducing the 'Great Reset,' world leaders' radical plan to transform the economy For decades, progressives have attempted to use climate change to justify liberal policy changes. But their latest attempt – a new proposal called the “Great Reset” – is the most ambitious and radical plan the world has seen in more than a generation.
* Tony Blair Rejoices: Joe Biden Can Unite the World Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair rejoiced Thursday at the prospect of Joe Biden gaining the White House, championing his fellow globalist as just the person to unite the world while waving away any doubts he will take office.
* Israel's settlements could test ties with Biden The next two months could provide a key test for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President-elect Joe Biden.
* Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris says Turkey’s Erdogan wants to be ‘new Ottoman emperor’ In strongly worded criticism, Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris this week said Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is making a “very big mess” in the Middle East by interfering around the region.
* Cash rewards for murdering Israeli children: Over $371,000 paid by the PA for murder of 4 children and 9 adults Today is the 18th anniversary of the brutal murder of five Israelis in Kibbutz Metzer on November 10, 2002.
* Israeli Arab MK: 'I want peace, Netanyahu doesn't want war; we can talk' Negotiations reportedly held between Arab party and Israeli PM's Likud.
* Arabs: "Westerners Must Stop Appeasing Islamists" "Political Islamic organizations are the reason for perpetuating terrorism and hatred. These organizations are banned in most of the Islamic countries, while Europe, especially Britain, embraces them and allows them to operate freely..."
* Biden’s victory prompts great expectations in Ramallah, quite possibly too great PA is anticipating a possible White House invite for Abbas, the reopening of its DC offices, and resumed aid. It may be over-confident, and there’s a two-month transition first.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:37 AM