* Senior General: US in Greatest Danger Since 1930s Senior military analyst Lt. Gen. Thomas G. McInerney spoke to Arutz Sheva on Tuesday, warning that rising Russian and Iranian influence, coupled with America's waning Middle East presence, has put the US in the most dangerous situation.
* US remembers Kennedy 50 years after assassination The US is marking 50 years since President John F Kennedy was killed by an assassin's bullet in Dallas, Texas.
* Iran Talks On the Rocks As Two Sides Needle Each Other U.S. and Iranian diplomats failed to meet at the negotiating table together.
* The Saudis, Iran and the spreading Islamic Cold War in the Middle East In 632 the Prophet Mohammad died, leaving behind a struggle between Shi'ites and Sunnis over the true line of succession.
* Iran: Geneva talks are 'complicated and tough' Differences on whether Iran has the right to enrich uranium that could be used to make nuclear weapons appeared to be a key sticking point.
* Hamas Threatens Israel with Genocide Members of the Hamas terrorist group that controls Gaza have threatened Israel with genocide.
* Pope says 'no Middle East without Christians' Pope Francis on Thursday said the Catholic Church will not accept a Middle East without Christians.
* Scientists witness massive gamma-ray burst, don't understand it An exploded star some 3.8 billion light-years away is forcing scientists to overhaul much of what they thought they knew about gamma-ray bursts.
* Six Islamist factions unite in largest Syria rebel merger The six largest Islamist rebel factions in Syria declared a new Islamic Front.
* Sisi hints at presidential run, return of military establishment rule in Egypt Egyptian army chief General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, who led the overthrow of President Mohamed Morsi, held open the possibility he might run for the presidency.