* Kremlin tells U.S. it's 'one step from war' as Trump warns he will hit Syria AGAIN after his attack on Russia's ally Assad triggers fears of World War Three The Kremlin has warned the US it is 'one step from war' over Syria - but the Trump administration hit back by saying it would be prepared to carry out airstrikes again.
* Russian missile frigate returns to Mediterranean Russia's Admiral Grigorovich cruise missile-armed frigate has joined the Russian fleet in the Mediterranean, following joint Russian-Turkish military exercises.
* Trump's Options for North Korea Include Placing Nukes in South Korea The National Security Council has presented President Donald Trump with options to respond to North Korea's nuclear program - including putting American nukes in South Korea or killing dictator Kim Jong-un, multiple top-ranking intelligence and military officials told NBC News.
* Islamic State brutally killing civilians who try to flee Mosul As government troops advance on crumbling jihadist 'caliphate,' witnesses say dozens of residents executed, strung up from electricity poles.
* 'Muslims-Clear the Temple Mount' The Temple Mount Movement, which is working on building the third Jewish Temple, is asking Muslims not to come to the compound so as to allow Jews to sacrifice on the eve of Passover.
* Heavy Security Measures To Be Taken In Jerusalem For Passover, Easter "Police will ensure the security and ease of travel for the tens of thousands of visitors entering and exiting the Old City."
* Trump's Syria strike celebrated by 'terrorists', Iran says Iran's President Hassan Rouhani has said "terrorists are celebrating" US strikes on a Syrian airbase.
* Trump to make China visit after hosting Xi for talks US President Donald Trump has accepted his counterpart Xi Jinping's invitation to make a visit to China, said Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
* Abbas to discuss peace process with Trump Abbas advisor says PA chairman will soon visit Washington at Trump's invitation.
* Virtual reality app recreates Jerusalem during Second Temple Lithodomos VR offers visitors 3D look at the holy city during the life of Jesus; IAA to develop digital reconstruction of ancient Galilee.