* 'Jerusalem Mayor in Talks With us Officials Over Possible Embassy Move' Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat is holding direct talks with White House officials to fulfill President Donald Trump's pledge to relocate the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to the capital, the mayor said on Monday.
* Iran Trains Children for War The children, as young as eight years old, are trained to hate the US and Israel and to attack their enemies in the West, as well as to oppose Western values.
* Top Iranian Official Says Country Will 'Snap Back' Nuclear Program If U.S. Dismantles Deal A top Iranian nuclear official said that Iran would quickly bring its nuclear program up to speed if US President Donald Trump dismantles the nuclear deal as Trump said he may do during his presidential campaign.
* IRGC Ground Force stages war game in western Iran "The military drills code-named Imam Ali (AS) started today and will last for four days," Brigadier General Mohammad Pakpour said, Tasnim reported.
* Report: Trump Has Already Dispatched Embassy Architect to Jerusalem On Donald Trump's second day in office, the White House announced that initial discussions are already underway regarding the moving of the U.S.'s Israeli embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, which the president promised he would do on the campaign trail.
* Where do The Palestinians Stand on Trump? Palestinian leaders have warned that if Trump moves forward with his campaign promise to move the embassy, it could lead to instability and possibly violence.
* Jerusalem's Old City Enters Hi-Tech World with Wi-Fi NIS 2 million wireless network in all four quarters to aid millions of tourists, merchants and residents.
* Syria conflict: War of words as peace talks open in Astana The Syrian government's lead negotiator has denounced what he called his rebel counterpart's "provocative" comments at the start of peace talks in Astana.
* Pope warns populism could lead to 'saviours' like Hitler Pope Francis has warned that the rise of populism in Europe could pave the way for the election of supposed "saviours" like Adolf Hitler.
* Trump Invites Netanyahu to Come to White House in February Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US President Donald Trump held their first conversation Sunday evening which was characterized by Trump as "very nice."