* Olmert at Rabin memorial: We must cede parts of Jerusalem Prime Minister Ehud Olmert used a Jerusalem memorial ceremony for former prime minister Yitzhak Rabin to reiterate that Israel must be willing to cede parts of the capital.
* US, EU and Arab officials meet on Iran Senior US and European officials met with Arab leaders who are worried about the international community negotiating an agreement with Iran that would give it more power in the Middle East.
* Moscow to host Mid-East meeting The Quartet of Middle East mediators plan to hold a conference in Moscow early next year to push forward the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.
* Obama Sends Advisor Malley to Cozy Up to Egypt and Syria President-elect Barack Obama has dispatched his "senior foreign policy adviser", Robert Malley to Egypt and Syria to outline Obama's policy on the Middle East.
* PA Official Claims Temple Mount is Not Jewish Top PA officials continue to deny Israel's connection to Judaism's most sacred spot in the world - the Temple Mount.
* Quartet backs Mideast peace talks Israeli and Palestinian negotiating teams brief UN, US, and EU delegates on latest progress made in bilateral peace talks.
* UK's Brown: Now is the time to build global society Prime Minister Gordon Brown will say Britain, the United States and Europe are key to forging a new world order.
* For Russia's Putin, knockabout with Obama is just the ticket Still Russia's dominant politician, Vladimir Putin can only relish the prospect of a new bout of Russian-US rivalry with American leader-in-waiting Barack Obama.
* Blair urges Obama to make Mideast peace a priority Quartet envoy: Talks on peace deal require 'energy, commitment and dedication' of new US president
* Jerusalem's Looming Elections: A Tale of Two Cities On Nov. 11, Jerusalem residents will go to the polls to elect their next mayor and city council.