* Ahmadinejad: 'Idol of Zionism should be broken' Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Thursday that the "idol of Zionism" should be broken in order to "save humanity."
* Egyptian Minister Calls for Muslim Pilgrimage to Jerusalem Egyptian Religious Endowments Minister Mohammed Hamdi Zaqzuq called Thursday for Muslims from around the world to visit Jerusalem.
* Mubarak warns Iran of Cairo's 'fury' Several weeks after Egyptian security forces uncovered a Hizbullah cell allegedly planning to carry out attacks in the country.
* Suicide bombs kill scores in Iraq At least 48 people, among them Iranian pilgrims, died when a suicide bomber blew up a restaurant in Baquba.
* EU: Time not right to boost J'lem ties Israel must make a clear commitment to pursue peace negotiations with the Palestinians before ties between Jerusalem and the European Union are upgraded.
* China puts naval might on display China is staging a military parade to celebrate its navy's 60th anniversary - and show the world its latest warships.
* Internet has only just begun, say founders While the Internet has dramatically changed lives around the world, its full impact will only be realised when far more people and information go on-line.
* 'China has large role in stopping Iran' China has a "central role" in preventing Iran's drive to obtain nuclear weapons.
* Russian Official Visits North Korea in Attempt to Break Nuclear Deadlock Russia's top diplomat says he is paying a visit to North Korea, in hopes of easing the North's resistance to talking to its neighbors.
* Hizbullah projected to win Lebanese parliament majority With quiet campaigning and moderate talk, Hizbullah is building its strength for Lebanon's June 7 parliamentary elections.