* IDF Preparing for Armed Conflict with Iran Top-ranking government officials allotted ten billion shekel ($2.89 billion) to the IDF's budget in preparation for an armed conflict with Iran.
* Crimea after the 'Anschluss' The questions in the March 16 referendum on the future of Crimea were formulated so as to leave the voter only two options.
* Russian troops storm Ukrainian bases in Crimea Reports say at least one person was injured during the assault on Belbek base, near Sevastopol.
* Assad used escalation in Gaza to deliver weapons to Hezbollah The Syrian government used an escalation of hostilities between Israel and Gaza-based terrorist organizations to deliver a shipment of advanced weapons to Hezbollah.
* Only Half of Syria's Chemical Weapons Removed The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) reported that roughly half of Syria's chemical weapons arsenal has been removed.
* Obama's Peace Plan Includes Permanently Dividing The City Of Jerusalem Barack Obama's "two state" peace plan would not just permanently divide the land of Israel.
* Diplomacy: Ya'alon strikes twice Friends, Israel is told ad nauseam, often have to be brutally honest with one another.
* Evangelicals, the millennial generation and Israel In the past week, several articles in multiple publications have made the claim that Evangelical Christian support for Israel is waning.
* On the trail of 'Israel's Petra': Amram's Pillars Lately, almost all of our tourists have been cutting their time in Israel short so that they have a day or two to visit Jordan's Petra.
* TV report: Abbas said 'no' to Obama on 3 core peace issues On his trip to Washington this week, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas rejected US Secretary of State John Kerry's framework document for continued peace talks with Israel.