* Huge Iran al-Quds Day rallies call for "Death to Israel" Zionist regime should be demolished 'by a referendum,' says Iran's leader, as Rouhani blasts world's silence.
* US evacuates embassy staff from Libya due to militia clashes The US says it has temporarily evacuated its staff from the Libyan capital Tripoli over security concerns.
* Gaza: Hamas seeks to emerge stronger Israel says its military offensive in Gaza targets militants from the Palestinian movement, Hamas. Yet for the most part the Islamist fighters remain shadowy figures during this latest conflict.
* Hezbollah leader: Gaza has defeated Israel Hassan Nasrallah vows to support Palestinians, says Jewish state will fail if it does not halt fighting.
* Protesters across Muslim world denounce Israel in al-Quds Day rallies Demonstrators call for "Death to Israel" and "Death to American" while expressing solidarity with Palestinians.
* While Hamas celebrates, Israel focuses on its security Op-ed: The Islamist killers who rule Gaza unfortunately have many reasons to claim success right now. But what Hamas has to say matters far less than Israel's imperative to end this conflict dependably safer.
* Israel and US openly at odds over Gaza ceasefire terms Israeli ministers unanimously reject Kerry proposal, and government sources say it leans heavily toward Hamas, wouldn't enable Israel to keep tackling Hamas tunnels.
* Israeli Christians Call for Solidarity With Brothers in Iraq, Syria Israeli Christians groups are growing frustrated over the world's disproportionate focus on the current Gaza war, while all but ignoring the brutal slaughter and forced conversion of fellow Christians in Iraq and Syria.
* Putin's real war ust how many unmarked tanks, rocket systems, and fighters have to cross the Ukrainian/Russian border before the international community calls it an "act of war"?.
* Online anti-Semitism runs rampant in France Since start of Israeli operation in Gaza, website moderators have been forced to censor 95% of comments made by French users.