* Iran, Saudi leaders talk on phone after arms deal advances Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Saudi King Abdullah conducted their second telephone conversation.
* 'Iran is secretly setting up banks in Muslim countries' Iran is secretly setting up banks in Muslim countries around the world under fake names in order avoid sanctions.
* CBS News Reporter Aims at Jerusalem's City of David CBS television network anchor Lesley Stahl is up in arms over Jerusalem's Silwan neighborhood.
* Construction begins on 544 West Bank homes Settlers have begun building new homes at an extraordinary pace since the government lifted its moratorium on West Bank housing starts.
* Ahmadinejad and Chavez say united to change world order Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told his Venezuelan counterpart on Wednesday they would defeat their common foes.
* 41% of Palestinians support resuming the Intifada If direct talks fail, 41 percent of Palestinians support the resumption of an armed Intifada.
* Pentagon seeks tight ties with cyber contractors The department's use of top-level system integrators and entrepreneurs will continue to grow.
* Report links Mubarak to 'severe persecution' of Christians by Muslims The Egyptian regime of President Hosni Mubarak is said to be inciting the Muslim majority against the nation's Christians.
* Full speed ahead on EU diplomacy after Strasbourg vote The European Parliament on Wednesday (20 October) adopted by a crushing majority new budgetary and staff regulations for the European External Action Service.
* Clinton Urges Arab Financial Support for Palestinians U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says Arab countries should provide more financial support to the Palestinian Authority.