* What Are The Chances of Trump's Peace Plan Ever Getting Off The Ground? Even if the administration does release the plan, it is certain to wait until after Israel's elections in April.
* On anniversary, Fatah celebrates its violent past and promises a violent future As Abbas' Fatah Movement celebrates its 54th anniversary, its dominant messages to its people are celebration of 54 years of violence together with the promise of more violence in the future.
* ANALYSIS: Khamenei's regime in danger as Iran prepares for war Iranian pundits say that Khamenei is aware that a majority of Iranians want a Western-style democracy. Will they get it?
* BESA's Top Ten of 2018 What Might an Israel-Iran War Look Like? - Prof. Hillel Frisch argues that in the not unlikely event of an Iranian-Israeli war triggered by Tehran's military entrenchment in Syria, Israel has one advantage Iran doesn't: a public that is firmly behind its democratically elected government.
* Confused about the 'super blood wolf moon eclipse' that's coming soon? Here's your guide Sure, you may know the "super blood wolf moon eclipse" is coming to a sky near you later this month. But what exactly does it mean?
* Israel ready to build billion-dollar project with Jordan to pump water from Red Sea to Dead Sea Israel's regional cooperation minister said Israel is ready to move ahead with a multibillion dollar project with Jordan to pipe water from the Red Sea to the Dead Sea, an idea that's been on the drawing board for years.
* Jesus, the Temple and an Ancient Weight Stone "An amazing archaeological discovery." This is how Prime Minister Netanyahu called the recent discovery of a 3,000-year-old beka stone used for weighing a half-shekel worth of silver.
* Palestinians' New Year's Resolutions "The Palestinian revolution has been continuing for 54 years. The revolution will continue until the aspirations of our people are fulfilled...."
* The Brief: Brexit clarifications, New Year's messages and Poland's EU values In this edition of the Brief from Brussels: the UK prime minister seeks assurances once again from EU leaders of the Irish backstop, without success.
* Netanyahu: US will run economic war against Iran, leaving military drive to Israel The US retains the economic side of the war on Iran leaving the military campaign for Israel to manage - in the words of Prime Minister/Defense Minister Binyamin Netanyahu - defines the new reality set out by the Trump administration.