* China Preparing for Drone Warfare China's military plans to produce nearly 42,000 land-based and sea-based unmanned weapons and sensor platforms as part of its continuing, large-scale military buildup, the Pentagon's annual report on the People's Liberation Army (PLA) disclosed Friday.
* Report claims thorough deception from White House on bin Laden raid Seymour Hersh claims "blatant lies" in White House account of his killing, noting Pakistani involvement; White House calls entire report "baseless."
* Media fine with anti-Christian art but deems 'Draw Mohammed' contest 'provocative' Many media outlets have spent more time condemning Pamela Geller's 'draw Mohammed' contest as unnecessarily provocative and 'hate speech' and less time condemning the jihadists who planned to massacre the attendees at the Texas event.
* Israel Initiates Christian Mission Israel has initiated a mission intended to raise up a generation of Christian leaders who will support Israel.
* Saudi King to skip Obama's regional summit as protest over Iran deal "The conspiracy theorists of old have been proven right. The US creates threats for us and then offers us more weapons systems.
* Iran promotes blood libel against the Jews Throughout the 1930s, Hitler groomed his culture and his continent for unspeakable savagery... Today Iran is doing the same thing.
* EU seeks UN support to tackle migrant smuggling EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini has pleaded for UN help to dismantle criminal groups smuggling migrants into the European Union.
* European Leaders to Take Part in Major Rabbinical Conference Conference of European Rabbis to hold massive conference next week, attended by leading rabbis, politicians from Europe and Israel.
* Experts Warn ISIS is Defeating America Online Experts tell Senate the US is losing against the online recruitment war, as senator calls paltry US efforts 'laughable.'
* Waiting for Cameron Both sides have something at stake. Cameron doesn't want to be the man who led the UK out of the EU and the EU would be severely diminished by a UK exit.