* Iran: Israel 'a barking dog' that will not dare attack Islamic Republic over nuclear program Iran's parliamentary speaker has called Israel a "barking dog" that won't dare attack the Islamic republic over its controversial nuclear program.
* Annan: Syrians 'want to get on with their lives' The U.N. point man on Syria said Friday that he's working hard to stop the yearlong violence there and "get unimpeded access" for humanitarian relief.
* North Korean Missile May Explode Food Deal The United States on Friday denounced North Korean's plan to launch a long-range rocket to put a satellite into orbit next month as "highly provocative."
* 'Deadly blasts' shake Syrian capital Damascus At least 27 people have been killed and 97 wounded in two explosions in the Syrian capital Damascus, officials say.
* The bin Laden plot to kill President Obama Before his death, Osama bin Laden boldly commanded his network to organize special cells in Afghanistan and Pakistan to attack the aircraft of President Obama and Gen. David H. Petraeus.
* Uganda to head new military force to hunt for Kony Uganda will head a new four-nation military force to capture Joseph Kony.
* Bin Laden urged cronies to stress Palestinian cause Osama bin Laden chided terrorists in his network for not making the Palestinian cause a primary issue.
* Saudi Grand Mufti: 'Destroy All Churches' The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah declared, last Monday, that it is "necessary to destroy all the churches of the region."
* Hamas Angry at Adidas Over Jerusalem Marathon As more than 15,000 runners from 50 countries prepared for the Jerusalem Marathon which was held on Friday, Hamas was busy organizing a protest against it.
* Tauran: Christians under attack According to the Vatican, more than half of Iraq's Christians have left the country since the US-led invasion in 2003.