* Electronic device ban in flight cabins is futile For Islamic terrorist groups, blowing up a passenger plane and causing hundreds of deaths is their peak achievement.
* ANALYSIS: How worried are Israel's Leaders about Putin's Syrian warning? Judging from statements by Israeli leaders and military commanders over the past two days, it seems they are not seriously worried.
* Sanhedrin Calls on Israel's Greatest Enemy to Follow Tradition and Build Third Temple The nascent Sanhedrin has turned a dispute between the Israeli Prime Minister and the Iranian Foreign Minister into an opportunity to invite Israel's greatest enemy to help build the Third Temple.
* Iranian fast-attack boats take aim at US warships US Navy commanders are claiming Iranian forces "harassed" American warships as they passed through the Strait of Hormuz.
* Russia denies it is supplying the Taliban after Nato general claim Russia has denied a top Nato general's allegation it may be secretly sending supplies to the Taliban in Afghanistan.
* U.S. carrier confronts two sets of fast boats in Strait of Hormuz A U.S. aircraft carrier on March 21 deployed helicopter gunships to track two sets of Iranian fast-attack vessels during a confrontation in the Strait of Hormuz, the U.S. Navy said.
* Westminster ISIS attacker is named as UK born Khalid Masood - a 52 year old married father of three who was probed by MI5 'some years ago' and had a string of convictions Police reveal a middle-aged extremist from the West Midlands carried out yesterday's terror attack.
* Poised for war: Tensions mount North and South of Korea's DMZ A massive U.S. show of force and South Korea's deployment of the THAAD missile defense system in response to a perpetually belligerent North Korea are raising tensions - and preparations for war - on the Korean Peninsula.
* Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Fukushima, and "The Blob": Pacific Northwest Gearing Up for End of Days A series of unusual and threatening phenomena including volcanoes, radioactive waste, and a mysterious marine anomaly called 'the Blob' have all appeared in the waters of the Pacific Northwest in the last month.
* The leader who understood: IDF not an army like others Rabbi Shlomo Goren chosen 'Figure of the Year' in religious public schools. 'He understood greatness of period, saw redemption's approach.'
* For the first time, the Palestinians have more diplomatic missions than Israel In light of the damage to the Israeli Foreign Service and the closing of embassies - for the first time since the establishment of the State, the Palestinian Authority has more diplomatic missions from Israel around the world.
* Hamas's Gaza chief vows to 'liberate all of Palestine' Hamas's leader in the Gaza Strip said on Wednesday that the terror group will not cease its conflict with Israel until "the liberation of all of Palestine."