* Recently Revealed Jewish Prayer on Temple Mount: First Stage in Third Temple Construction On Thursday morning, for the first time since the Temple stood in Jerusalem, a minyan (quorum) of ten Jews stood and prayed on the Temple Mount.
* Netanyahu: 'If Hezbollah dare attack Israel, it will pay a heavy price' Israeli PM congratulates British counterpart, says Conservative win a 'crushing victory against anti-Semitism'.
* Welcoming new lawmakers, PM Johnson vows a speedy Brexit British Prime Minister Boris Johnson will welcome 109 new Conservative lawmakers to parliament on Monday, promising to honour his election-winning pledges to get Brexit done as soon as possible and boost funding for the state health service.
* For Europe, The Brexit Battle Is Just Getting Started European leaders breathed a sigh of relief after British Prime Minister Boris Johnson swept to election victory on Friday, putting an end to over three years of uncertainty as to whether the U.K will leave the bloc.
* Russian bombers now transit Iran's airspace to Syria - rejoinder for US-Israeli air force cooperation Long-range, heavy Russian bombers are flying from their home bases via Iranian airspace for combat operations in Syria, thereby cutting short flying time.
* Turkey doubles down on the fight in Libya, but its sights are elsewhere Libya's aspiring strongman Khalifa Haftar has besieged Tripoli for months in a bid to enter the capital, unseat the U.N.-recognized government and cement his hold over the country.
* What are the implications of Turkey's military pledge to Libya? -Euronews answers Turkey is ready to send troops to Libya, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Sunday, after Ankara and Tripoli's internationally recognised government signed a security deal.
* How Syria Became The Centerpiece Of Russia's Middle East Strategy Whether one thinks that Russia is rescuing Assad, which tends to be the Western perception, or fighting ISIS, several things are very difficult to argue with.
* Netanyahu says Brazil committed to move embassy to Jerusalem in 2020 Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday he has been given assurances by the son of Brazil's president that Brazil will follow the United States and move its embassy to Jerusalem next year.
* The Jerusalem Cable Car The Israeli interim government's approval of the contentious cable car plan that is set to dominate the sky-line on its route through ancient valleys, hills and sites that are so central to the historical and cultural heritage of Jerusalem - need be vociferously contested.