* PHOTOS: Jewish Priests Offer Paschal Lamb Just Hundreds of Meters From Temple Mount After a court battle to gain police permission, the Sanhedrin held a full reenactment of the Passover sacrifice and Temple service Thursday evening in a manner reminiscent of the glory that was once the Temple.
* Tillerson visits Moscow as tensions spike after US strike on Syria base US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has arrived in Moscow on Tuesday to discuss Syria with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov.
* Syria war: G7 fails to agree sanctions on Russia after 'chemical attack' G7 nations have failed to agree on a proposal by Britain for sanctions against Russia in the wake of a deadly chemical attack they say was carried out by Moscow's ally, Syria.
* EXCLUSIVE - Islamic State Supporters Call for More Suicide Attacks Targeting Christians Following Egyptian Church Bombings TEL AVIV - Writing in an encrypted message service, Islamic State militants and supporters have celebrated the news of deadly twin suicide bombings at two Coptic churches in Egypt on Palm Sunday.
* Egypt builds its largest airbase in Sinai, under pretext of "Fighting ISIS" The Egyptian Air Force is in the course of transforming the small air field in Rephidim, Sinai, into the largest air base in Egypt, this time with Israel's concurrence.
* North Korea lashes out at US Navy strike group move North Korea has said it will defend itself "by powerful force of arms" in response to the US deployment of a Navy strike group to the Korean peninsula.
* 17 held for attempts to 'sacrifice' goats in Jerusalem Six animals seized by authorities in Old City; police check vehicles for goats to prevent activists from carrying out Biblically commanded offering.
* Turkey's Barks and Bites Turkey's foreign policy and the rhetoric that presumably went to support it, has, during the past several years.
* Iran's Rouhani warns against more US airstrikes on Syria, says attack 'Benefited Terrorism' The Iranian president spoke against last week's airstrikes on Syria, which came in reaction to the chemical attack that is believed to have been ordered by the Assad regime and killed scores.
* Kurds eye independence in post-ISIS Iraq Iraq's Kurds, who have long been one of the most effective fighting forces against Islamic State (ISIS), are "re-energized" in their bid for independence, a senior Kurdish official said.