* Temple Institute Tisha B'Av Video A new video released by the Temple Institute, called The Children are Ready has hit over 110,000 views on YouTube as of Tuesday, only five days after its release.
* IDF Chief: Syria Intervention Could Lead to Regional War IDF chief of staff Benny Gantz warned the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee that a misstep by Israel in moving to secure Syria's chemical weapons could lead to a wide-scale regional war.
* Assad Knows Israel Will Attack, If Necessary, Says Lieberman Syrian President Bashar Assad knows Israel will attack Hizbullah if it obtains his chemical weapons.
* 11,000 Centrifuges in Iran Enriching Uranium, Ahmadinejad Says Iran now has 11,000 centrifuges enriching uranium, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says.
* Saudi King Calls Islamic Summit King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia has called for an emergency Islamic summit in Mecca on August 14-15.
* Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer claims huge cosmic ray haul The largest-ever experiment in space has reported the collection of some 18 billion "cosmic ray" events that may help unravel the Universe's mysteries.
* Meet the 'bots' that edit Wikipedia Wikipedia is written and maintained by tens of thousands of volunteers across the world. Those, in turn, are assisted by hundreds of "bots".
* Israel to use advanced early warning system on Lebanese border Over the next few months the IDF will begin taking an Multi-Sensor System (MSS) on operational activities.
* World Bank: Palestinian economy unsustainable due to foreign aid reliance The Palestinian economy's recent growth is unsustainable because of its heavy reliance on foreign aid.
* Munich widows ask crowd to hold own moment of silence at Olympic opening If the International Olympics Committee refuses to grant a minute of silence for the Israeli athletes murdered during the Munich games, members of the audience at Friday's opening ceremony should stand up themselves.