* IDF training Israeli settlers ahead of 'mass disorder' expected in September The IDF has conducted detailed work to determine a “red line” for each settlement in the West Bank.
* Most American Muslims satisfied with Obama A majority of US Muslims are content with the nation's direction in contrast to many Americans and few Muslims who believe there is support for Islamic extremism.
* Egyptian forces raid Jihad cells in Sinai Large Egyptian army forces are fighting Jihad operatives in the Sinai Peninsula.
* Libya rebel leaders give ultimatum to Gaddafi fighters Libya's interim leaders have given pro-Gaddafi forces until Saturday to surrender or face military force.
* 'Gaza militants have Libyan arms' Palestinians in Gaza have acquired anti-aircraft and anti-tank rockets from Libya.
* New Palestinian strategy document will make it difficult for U.S. to oppose UN vote Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is probably aware that when it comes to a media event, like a speech at the UN General Assembly, President Shimon Peres doesn’t have to be asked twice to sacrifice himself for the nation.
* Blair's Sister-in-Law Incites Muslims to 'Liberate' Jerusalem Laura Booth, sister-in-law of Quartet envoy Tony Blair, has called on "Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt liberate Al-Quds [Jerusalem]."
* Iran invites Libya rebel chief to Tehran Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akabr Salehi has invited the head of the Libyan rebels' National Transitional Council (NTC) to visit Tehran.
* Chair dedicated to Palestinian UN bid set for world tour Thirty-five Palestinian artists from the West Bank have created a chair in support of the Palestinian state recognition bid at the UN this September.
* Bringing Texas Longhorns Home - to Israel One of the biggest problems Israeli farmers in the north and south of the country face are constant thefts by Arabs and Bedouin.