* Iran, Russia, China to Hold Joint Wargames in ‘Message to the World’ Iran, China, and Russia will hold in the coming weeks their first-ever joint war drills, which leaders say are meant to send a "message to the world" about increased military cooperation between the rogue countries.
* Presidential Proclamation on Thanksgiving Day, 2019 On Thanksgiving Day, we remember with reverence and gratitude the bountiful blessings afforded to us by our Creator, and we recommit to sharing in a spirit of thanksgiving and generosity with our friends, neighbors, and families.
* THAT’S YOUR TOT Not enough babies are being born to replace the US population as birth rate plunges to 30-year low SHOCKING statistics reveal that not enough babies are being born to replace the US population - as birth rates plunge to a 30 year low.
* Iraqi forces kill 28 protesters after Iranian consulate torched Increasing violence highlights growing tension between protestors and Iranian-backed authorities throughout the country.
* Iran poised to strike US/Israeli targets. US forces gear up for action. USS Lincoln carrier enters the Gulf The US and Iran ramped up their preparations for direct military engagement on Monday, Nov. 25.
* Benny Gantz: We are looking for every way to reach a unity government Gantz spoke during a visit to the Western Galilee in northern Israel to review the security situation, during which he met with local municipality leaders.
* Caroline Glick: Israeli democracy at stake as corrupt prosecutors target Netanyahu for crimes invented to destroy him Ever since Mandelblit gave his "recommendations," he and his comrades have been the only political actors in Israel with any power to speak of.
* Turkey's Erdogan Demands U.N. Establish International Day Against Islamophobia Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan demanded in a speech Wednesday that the United Nations and international community establish March 15 as "International Solidarity Day Against Islamophobia."
* No, a European Army Wouldn't Hurt America One of the paradoxes of transatlantic relations is that successive US governments have consistently encouraged Europeans to do more in the area of defense and security, for good reasons.
* NATO Is as Good as Dead When the North Atlantic Treaty Organization was founded some 70 years ago, its first secretary-general, Lord Ismay, famously noted that the purpose of the treaty alliance was "to keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down."
* Trump is Europe's Biggest Challenge and 'Prays for the Breakup of the Union', EU Council President says European Union Council President Donald Tusk has identified his namesake President Donald Trump as the greatest challenge facing the European Union, as the bloc grapples with Brexit and Eurosceptic populist parties across the continent.
* France and Germany propose EU overhaul after Brexit upheaval France and Germany put aside bilateral tensions on Tuesday to call for an overhaul of the EU, which has been buffeted over the past decade by a euro zone debt crisis, an influx of migrants and refugees, rising eurosceptic populism and Brexit.
* China Bids to Replace US Influence in the Middle East In what could prove to be a serious challenge to the long-standing hegemony Washington has enjoyed in the region, Beijing is seeking to deepen its commercial ties in the Arab world.
* Archaeologists, architects petition High Court to stop Old City cable car plan Group says caretaker government doesn't have right to sign off on controversial proposal, says visual impact was underestimated and consultations were not thorough.