* Muslim States Urge Greater International Pressure on Israel Muslim nations urged the international community Saturday to put pressure on Israel to stop construction in Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria.
* Iran Takes Global 'Victory Lap' Senior Iranian officials have launched a full blown diplomatic charm offensive across the Middle East and Europe.
* Obama Giving Up on Promoting Democracy in Middle East, North Africa The Obama administration has given up on promoting democracy in the Middle East and North Africa.
* U.S. troops may return to Middle East to train Iraqis The Pentagon is considering sending U.S. troops back to the Middle East to help train Iraqi forces.
* Islamist militants strengthen grip on Iraq's Falluja Al Qaeda and other insurgent groups have tightened their grip on Falluja.
* Benedict XVI defrocked nearly 400 priests in two years Close to 400 priests were defrocked in only two years by the former Pope Benedict XVI over claims of child abuse.
* Gaza's teens prepare for battle with Israel The New York Times followed a graduation ceremony at Hamas' training camp in Gaza.
* Egypt announces landslide win for constitution Voters overwhelmingly supported Egypt's military-backed constitution in a two-day election.
* 'Palestinians to reject Kerry peace plan, launch diplomatic war on Israel' The Palestinian leadership has reportedly decided to reject Secretary of State John Kerry‚Äôs proposals for an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal.
* 118 steps to a pioneer's house When Yehoshua Hankin purchased the Jezreel Valley in 1920, he added a codicil that gave him the right to both live and die somewhere in its midst.