* Egypt protesters step up pressure Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has announced a new cabinet amid pressure from protesters, who have gathered in Cairo again in their tens of thousands.
* Peres: Israel has great respect for Egyptian president President acknowledges "not everything [Mubarak] did was right," in official reception of Costa Rican ambassador.
* Israel allows Egypt troops in Sinai for first time since 1979 peace treaty Due to street protests threatening Mubarak's regime, Israel agrees to let about 800 Egyptian soldiers into Sharm el-Sheikh area in Sinai.
* Netanyahu warns outcome of Egypt revolution could be like Iran's Netanyahu meets with German chancellor to discuss Egypt crisis, Mideast peace; Merkel says Israel must freeze settlements to move peace process forward.
* ElBaradei a 'Stooge for Iran,' says US Jewish Leader Hoenlein Mohammed ElBaradei, the hero of the Egyptian protest movement, is nothing more than a stooge for Iran, according to Malcolm Hoenlein, executive vice-president of the Conference of Presidents of American Jewish Organizations.
* Tunisian Islamist leader Rachid Ghannouchi returns home The leader of Tunisia's main Islamist movement has returned home after 22 years in exile following the ousting of President Ben Ali earlier this month.
* Iran to showcase new rockets, satellites Iran said on Sunday it will showcase what it called a new range of rockets and satellites during annual celebrations marking the 32nd anniversary of the Islamic revolution.
* New estimates put Pakistan's nuclear arsenal at more than 100 Pakistan's nuclear arsenal now totals more than 100 deployed weapons, a doubling of its stockpile over the past several years in one of the world's most unstable regions, according to estimates by nongovernment analysts.
* Gazing Afar for Other Earths, and Other Beings In a building at NASA’s Ames Research Center here, computers are sifting and resifting the light from 156,000 stars, seeking to find in the flickering of distant suns the first hints that humanity is not alone in the universe.